Archana – My Saviour Angel
That message came at the lowest point of my life. I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, when my phone lit up.
Archana.
My closest school friend from boarding school in Kothagiri. We had been inseparable back then. During holidays, if her car came from Pondicherry, I would go with her. If my car came, she would come with me. We stayed in each other’s houses during holidays like brother and sister. She was the first person I ever trusted with my secret.
Back in school, when I was still confused and didn’t even know the word “sissy,” I first told her I was gay. She didn’t judge me even for a second. Later, when I gathered the courage to tell her about wearing my sister’s clothes, she came home one day when no one was there. She dressed me up properly, applied makeup on my face, made me wear bangles and earrings, and made me stand in front of the mirror.
“Look at you… you look so pretty,” she had said with a soft smile.
After school she went for MBBS and became busy with studies and hospital duties. We stayed in touch through messages, but not as frequently as before. Then one sudden day, after months of silence, she messaged me. Something in me broke that day. I told her everything — the full truth. About Daddy, about Scotland, about the raw nights, about the depression after he left, about the random hookups, the parties with Dani, the costumes, the roleplays, the chastity, everything.
She didn’t shame me. She didn’t lecture me. She simply listened and then wrote one line that stayed with me:
“You’re not broken, da. You’re just living your truth. Finish your finals first. One step at a time.”
Her words gave me strength. Somehow I completed my finals. Daddy, even from far away, used his contacts and helped me get a good internship. Life slowly started moving again.
Before joining the job, I wanted to come to India for some time. I met two guys through apps, but nothing felt right. The spark was missing. Then I met Archana in Chennai. We sat in a quiet café for hours. I told her about the random meets I was planning. She looked at me seriously and said,
“Don’t do it. Random hookups will only bring the depression back. You’re still healing from Daddy leaving. Don’t go back to that cycle.”
I listened to her. I didn’t meet anyone else.
That evening she came to my room. We did a proper dress-up session like old times. She helped me choose outfits, did my makeup, and made me feel feminine again after months of emptiness. While we were talking, I finally told her about my secret Twitter account — the one with no face, only body, the one where I posted nudes and sissy content.
Archana took my phone, scrolled through it, and said firmly,
“Delete all the face-less NSFW pictures. They’re not safe anymore. Instead, take nice photos in saree, lightly edit them, and upload with your face visible. Own it. You’re beautiful. Stop hiding completely.”
I was nervous, but I trusted her completely. That night we took several photos. I wore a soft silk saree, did light makeup, and she clicked pictures. She helped me edit them softly — just enough to look nice, but my face was clearly visible.
Then, with her sitting right next to me, I uploaded the first photo on my Twitter account.
For the first time, my real face was out there for everyone to see.
Archana hugged me from the side and whispered,
“Now you’re not just hiding behind a screen anymore. You’re slowly becoming free.”
That night, after she left, I cried again. But this time the tears were different. They were not only from pain. They were from relief. Because my saviour angel had come back into my life exactly when I needed her the most.
Archana didn’t just message me that day.
She pulled me out of the darkness.
And I knew… this was the beginning of a new chapter.
Comments
Post a Comment