Archana’s Care & The Surprise Masseuse
Archana’s hospital morning shift started early. The moment she left for work, I would slowly open her wardrobe and wear her clothes. Her soft cotton nighties, her formal shirts, her sarees, even her innerwear — everything. I would spend the whole day dressed as a girl inside her flat, doing small chores, cooking, or just lying on the bed feeling feminine. When she came back tired from her shift, we would roam around Chennai like old friends — beaches, malls, quiet cafés, long drives. Those days felt peaceful and healing.
One night we both got quite drunk. She opened up about her college love story and the depression she went through after the breakup. I listened and shared my own pain about Daddy leaving. We were sitting very close on the bed. Suddenly the atmosphere changed. We started kissing. It was slow at first, then deeper. Our hands moved over each other’s bodies.
But when she touched me between my legs, there was no erection. My clitty stayed soft. She didn’t get upset. Instead, she smiled softly, went to her drawer, and took out a small dildo. She made me lie on my back, applied lube generously, and slowly pushed it inside my ass. The moment it entered and touched my prostate, my clitty started getting semi-hard. She gently moved the dildo in and out while kissing me. I felt some pleasure, but I couldn’t sustain the erection for long. We both looked at each other and started laughing.
“Looks like your body only responds to men now,” she teased.
We laughed for a long time, then slept completely naked, hugging each other. Her soft breasts pressed against my chest the whole night.
The next morning, before going to the hospital, she gave me a pink chastity cage.
“Wear this for me. I want to control you completely these days.”
She locked it herself and kept the key around her neck. From that day, I stayed locked almost all the time. We mostly slept naked. She would wear only her inners to bed and pull me close. Some nights she would make me sleep between her legs, my face near her pussy, while she gently played with my locked clitty. Other nights she would spoon me from behind, her hand resting on my cage. Being locked and sleeping naked with her felt strangely safe and intimate.
Two days before I had to return to the UK, she told me in the morning,
“Tonight… dress up properly for me. Full girl mode. I want to see you beautiful before you leave.”
I was excited and nervous at the same time. She also seemed a little nervous the whole day. In the evening I took a long bath, shaved everywhere, wore a pretty black saree she had bought for me, did full makeup, and waited for her. Around 8 PM the doorbell rang. Archana looked at me and said,
“It’s for massage. Don’t worry.”
A young North East girl entered. She was slim, fair, and very professional. From the way she spoke with Archana, it was clear she was her regular masseuse. Archana had arranged a full-body massage for me as a goodbye gift.
I lay down on the bed in my saree. The girl started massaging my back, shoulders, and legs professionally. When she asked me to turn over and remove the saree pallu, she suddenly stopped for a second. Her eyes fell on the pink chastity cage visible through the thin petticoat and the lace bra I was wearing. She looked at Archana, then at me, and smiled knowingly.
“Madam… special case ah?” she asked softly.
Archana just nodded with a small smile.
The girl continued the massage but now her touch became more teasing. She massaged my thighs, then slowly moved to my ass. She made me go into doggy position, saree lifted up, panties pulled down. My locked clitty was hanging helplessly. She applied warm oil and started fingering my ass — first one finger, then two. Her fingers were skilled. She found my prostate quickly and started massaging it in slow, circular motions.
I moaned softly. Even though I was locked, the pleasure was building intensely. She kept fingering me deeper and faster while her other hand gently held my cage. The combination was too much. My body started shaking. Without touching my clitty at all, I came hard. Thick ropes of cum leaked out from the cage and dripped onto the bedsheet while my hole clenched around her fingers.
She slowly removed her fingers, wiped me gently, and finished the massage like nothing happened. Before leaving, she looked at me and said with a smile,
“You’re very lucky, Madam.”
After she left, Archana came and hugged me from behind. Both of us were quiet for a long time. She kissed my neck and whispered,
“I wanted you to feel good one last time before you go back.”
That night we slept naked again. My cage was still locked, my ass was still sore from her fingers, and my heart was full in a way I couldn’t explain.
Archana had not only saved me from depression…
She had also shown me a completely new kind of care and intimacy.
Two days later, I flew back to London with her key still around my neck and her smell still on my clothes.
A new phase of my life was waiting.
Comments
Post a Comment