Skye, Harry Potter Bridge & The Final Load on the Drive Back
The next morning we left Eilean Donan and drove towards the magical Isle of Skye. The scenery was breathtaking — dramatic mountains, deep blue lochs, and misty highlands. We explored the island the whole day, stopping at the famous viewpoints, walking along the coast, and taking hundreds of photos together like a real couple. Later in the afternoon, I suddenly remembered the famous Harry Potter bridge from the movies. When I told Daddy, he smiled and immediately changed our route. We drove to Glenfinnan Viaduct and stood there for a long time, imagining the steam train pass over the bridge just like in the films. It felt surreal and romantic.
In the evening we did a whisky distillery tour. We tasted different Scotch whiskies, learned about the process, and enjoyed the warm, peaty flavours. Before leaving, I secretly bought a beautiful limited-edition Scotch bottle as a thank-you gift for Daddy. When I gave it to him in the car, his eyes softened. He pulled me close and kissed me deeply right there in the parking lot.
“Baby girl… you’re too good to me,” he whispered.
Three beautiful days had flown by. It was time to drive back to London. We packed our bags, checked out of the hotel, and started the long journey home. We took turns driving to keep each other fresh. The roads were long and mostly empty as evening turned into night. Around 10 PM, when it was completely dark, Daddy was driving. He suddenly pulled the car into a quiet lay-by on the side of a remote road and switched off the engine.
He turned to me with that familiar hungry look.
“I can’t wait till London, baby. I need you now.”
My heart started racing. The thrill of doing it in the open, in the backseat of the car, in the middle of nowhere, sent a rush of excitement through my body. We quickly climbed into the backseat. The space was tight, but that only made it hotter. Daddy pulled me onto his lap and kissed me roughly. His hands went under my dress, pulling my panties down. Within seconds he had his thick cock out — already rock hard and leaking.
He didn’t waste time. He spat on his fingers, rubbed them over my hole, and then pushed his bare cock inside me in one smooth thrust. The sudden stretch made me moan loudly in the quiet car. Being fucked raw in the backseat, with the risk of someone driving past and seeing us, made everything ten times more intense.
“Fuck… your hole is still so warm and wet from yesterday,” Daddy groaned as he started fucking me.
The position was cramped but perfect. I was straddling him, facing him, my knees on either side of his thighs. He held my waist tightly and thrust up into me with powerful strokes. Every time his cock went deep, the car gently rocked. The windows started fogging up from our heavy breathing. I could hear the wet, filthy sounds of his bare cock sliding in and out of my hole.
I leaned forward and kissed him messily while riding him. My clitty was rubbing against his stomach with every bounce. The thrill of being exposed, the fear of getting caught, and the deep raw pleasure mixed together and drove me crazy. Daddy reached between us and stroked my clitty while continuing to fuck me hard from below.
“Cum for me, baby girl… cum while Daddy’s cock is deep inside you.”
I came hard, my clitty spurting all over his shirt and stomach while my hole clenched tightly around him. The orgasm was intense and shaking. But Daddy didn’t stop. He flipped me around so I was on all fours in the backseat, my face pressed against the window, ass up. He entered me again from behind and started pounding me harder. The car was filled with the sound of skin slapping and my moans.
He gripped my hips and fucked me with long, deep strokes. I could feel every inch of his thick, bare cock stretching me open. The head kept hitting my prostate perfectly. After a few minutes he pulled me back onto his lap again, this time with my back against his chest. He wrapped one arm around my waist and used the other to stroke my already sensitive clitty while thrusting up into me.
“I’m going to fill you one last time, baby… before we go back to real life.”
Those words made me emotional. I pushed back against him, wanting to feel him as deep as possible. After a few more powerful thrusts, Daddy buried himself all the way inside and groaned loudly. I felt his cock pulse and throb as he shot his hot, thick load deep into my hole. Spurt after spurt flooded my insides. The warmth spread through me as he kept grinding, making sure every drop stayed inside.
When he finally pulled out, I could feel his cum starting to leak out of my puffy hole. He quickly pulled my panties back up, trapping his load inside me.
“Keep it in you for the rest of the journey,” he whispered, kissing my neck. “I want you to feel me the whole way back.”
We cleaned up as much as we could and got back on the road. I sat in the passenger seat with his warm cum still deep inside me, slowly leaking into my panties. Every time I moved or clenched, I could feel it. The rest of the long drive back to London was spent with his load inside me — a secret, filthy reminder of everything we had shared.
He dropped me near my place early in the morning. We kissed one last time in the car before I got out.
Life slowly went back to normal after that. Studies, work, random meets, and secret dressing in my room. But that Scotland trip remained the most special memory of my life. Four days of being completely his girl… the castles, the whisky, the Harry Potter bridge, the romantic nights, and especially that thrilling final fuck in the backseat where he gave me his last load to carry all the way home.
I still think about that trip often. The feeling of his cum leaking out of me during the long drive back… the way he made me feel like his wife at Eilean Donan… and the pure happiness of those seven days.
It was more than just a trip. It was the week I truly became Daddy’s girl.
Comments
Post a Comment